ASUS 5X Protection
All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability:ASUS motherboards guard your PC with 5X Protection. We use quality components like DIGI+ VRM digital power design for precise CPU power on demand, ESD units tested to strict standards that eliminate electrostatic interference, and resettable fuses around DRAM slots to prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. We also use corrosion-resistant back I/O shields, all examples of ASUS providing the best possible reliability and durability.
New UEFI BIOS
- New UEFI BIOS – friendlier and more intuitiveExclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier:Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support):170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0:ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.- World’s 1st USB 3.0 UASP support – instantly 170% faster.- Complete USB 3.0 solution – performance boost under Turbo Mode or UASP Mode for most USB devices.- Simple plug and boost – auto detection design ensures best performance.
- GPU BoostGo to the limit with iGPU level up:GPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-wide upgrades for every use.
- Network iControlReal-time network bandwidth management:One click to prioritize network traffic for applications you're currently using or set up favorite profiles to run at specific times. Avoid network congestion, speed up downloading, and make sure online gaming runs optimized, all through an intuitive user interface.
- USB 3.0 integratio
Double USB access, double the convenience:ASUS facilitates USB 3.0 accessibility for rear panel. Experience the latest plug n play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Our motherboards afford greater convenience with high speed connectivity.
- SATA 6.0 Gb/sTwice the speed:ASUS provides SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports with enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval, and double the bandwidth of SATA 3Gb/s.
- Q-SlotEffortless PCI Express component removal:Press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics cards just pop out. The large winged clip is easy to reach so you don’t have to struggle with installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards.
Windows 8 Exclusive Features
ASUS Boot Setting:- Multiple startup optionsThanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PC’s startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on.
Probe II Sense:- Handy system monitoringPopular ASUS real-time system monitoring software now available for Windows 8. It helps you supervise your entire PC through a live tile on the Windows 8 start screen, and make quick adjustments. Probe II Sense is a free app available from the Windows Store.
- AI Suite 3One-stop access to innovative ASUS features:ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- EPUAll-round energy efficiency and detailed CPU wattage settings:Tap into the world's first real-time PC power saving chip through the AI Suite 3 utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. It can directly reduce CPU wattage to an indicated level on demand and manually switch to Max Power Saving Mode for further energy savings, creating a more efficient PC.
- Fan XpertDedicated CPU and case fan controls:ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows you to adjust CPU and case fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures in diverse climate conditions and locations, as well as actual PC loading. Various preset fan performance profiles offer flexible fan speed controls to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
- CrashFree BIOS 3Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage:ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash drive or support CD containing a BIOS file. This utility saves you the cost and hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.
- EZ Flash 2Easy BIOS updates from USB outside the OS:Quickly update your BIOS from a USB flash drive before entering the OS. It only takes a few clicks, with no floppy disk or an OS-based flash utility.
- 4K Ultra HD readyDiscover future visual experiences:Following up on popular 1080p full HD, 4K Ultra HD is the next big thing, and you’re ready for the upgrade thanks to integrated graphics that natively support up to 4096 x 2160 via HDMI or DisplayPort. That’s four times the pixel count of 1080p (1920 x 1080), offering incredible visual clarity, detail, and realism.
CPU and Chipset Features
- Intel LGA1150 4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors ReadyThis motherboard supports Intel 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (2 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
- Intel H81 Express ChipsetThe Intel H81 Express chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA1150 4th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to two USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster transfer rates than USB 2.0. Moreover, the Intel H81 Express chipset also supports iGPU functionality, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
- Intel Smart Connect TechnologyAuto application refresh and shorter wait times:Your computer can receive web updates with fresh content for selected applications, even when the system is in sleep mode. This means less time waiting for applications to update and sync with the cloud, leading to a more efficient computing experience.
- Intel Rapid Start TechnologyInstantly awaken your PC from sleep mode:Allows your computer to quickly resume from a low-power hibernate state in seconds. Saving your system memory to the designated SSD, it provides your computer a faster wake-up response time, while still keeping energy use low.
Motherboards are EU Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, which requires products meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption. This is in line with the ASUS vision of creating environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient products through design and innovation that reduce the carbon footprint of products and thus mitigate ecological impact.
Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Pentium
CPU ventilatora savienojums
Chassis intrusion connector
Ventilatoru savienojumu skaits
Priekšējā paneļa audio savienotājs
USB 2.0 pieslēgvietu skaits
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
Skaļruņa/ austiņu/ līnijas izeja
VGA (D-Sub) pieslēgvietu skaits
Mikroshēmu kopne (chipset)
Mātes plates formas faktors
Atbalstāmie cietā diska interfeisi
Serial ATA II, Serial ATA III
PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots
Maksimālā grafiskā adaptera atmiņa
Diskrēto videokaršu atbalsts
Windows OS atbalsts
Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Window
Paralēlās apstrādes tehnoloģijas atbalsts
DVI-D pieslēgvietu skaits
Peripheral (Molex) power connectors (4-pin)
Intel Clear Video HD Technology
PCI Express x16 (Gen 2.x) slots
USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity