Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe Kit tones and traces wire.
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks- SmartToneTM technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification- Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables- Loud speaker on Probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs- RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks- Attach nylon pouch (included in kit) to your belt for easy transport
The Pro3000 Analog Tone and Probe is your best choice for toning and tracing wire on non-active networks, and specifically for identifying individual pairs with SmartTone® technology.
Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. The large loud speaker on the network probe allows you to hear through drywall, wood or other enclosures to find wires quickly and easily.
You can send this loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables! Attach the nylon pouch to your belt, and you will be equipped for any wire identification job.
Use the SmartTone capability of the Pro3000 Analog Tone Generator to identify the right pair. When touching the wires together and momentarily shorting the far end of a cable pair, the SmartTone technology will change the cadence of the tone generated. This tone change you hear through the probe positively verifies the correct wire pair. SmartTone provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification.
- SmartTone technology- Send tone signal up to 10 miles on most cables- Line cord features angled bed-of-nails clips and ruggedized RJ-11 plug for direct access to phone and data jacks without adapters- External switch allows selection of solid or alternating tone options, indicated with solid or flashing LEDs- Continuity testing- Line polarity confirmatio
The Pro3000’s ergonomic sleek design is easy to handle and use. The large speaker on the probe makes the tone easier to hear through walls, enclosures, wood or plaster. A recessed on/off button helps prevent the probe from accidentally being turned on in the pouch. It accommodates a headset (sold separately) for use in noisy environments.
- Loud large speaker amplifies tone through walls, enclosure, wood or plaste- Easy-to-use adjustable volume control dial- “Quick-twist” tip for easy replacement- Free spare tip inside Pro3000 Tone and Probe Kit
Pro3000 Analog Toner Specifications
- User interface: Slide switch selects Continuity or Tone ModePush button switch selects SOLID, ALT or OFFTone mode LEDContinuity/Polarity LED- Solid Frequency: 1000 Hz nominal- Alternating Frequency: 1000/1500 Hz nominal- Over Voltage Protection: 60 Vdc in Toner/Polarity Mode- Output Power in Tone Mode: 8 dbm into 600 ohms- Output Voltage Level in Continuity Mode: 8 Vdc with fresh battery- Battery: 9V alkaline- Case dimensions: 2.7 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.4 in. (6.9 cm x 6.1 cm x 3.6 cm)
Pro3000 Analog Probe Specifications
- User interface: ON/OFF pushbutto
Volume dialReplaceable tip3.5 mm earphone jack- Battery: 9V alkaline- Case dimensions: 9.8 in. x 1.6 in. x 1.3 in. (24.9 cm x 4.1 cm x 3.3 cm)