Reliable, ultra-low power graphics solution with wide enterprise flexibility
The Matrox Millennium P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 offers 256MB of graphics memory and full DualHead® support for using two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality, and can be upgraded (via a Quad-HD15 cable). With ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems, the P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. This graphics card builds upon the reliability, stability, and features of the proven P-Series product line, making it an ideal choice for use in long-life environments.
* Matrox DualHead® technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time * Independent resolutions and stretched desktop both supported * Native PCI Express x16 support * Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability * Aftermarket upgrade to quad analog display Upgrade to quad head output via cable (CAB-L60-4XAF) * Ultra low power consumption: 10.7 watts * Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series * Display drivers for Windows XP and XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM) and Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003 and Server 2003 x64* * Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software * Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up * Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support, and multi-system workspace import/export * Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead‡ or TripleHead± graphics card to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays using advanced multi-card features† * Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes * Display pivoting (rotation) support * Global sales and technical support * RoHS and WEEE compliant * 3-year warranty
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.‡ With Joined graphics card mode, some DualHead graphics cards can be joined with a second compliant DualHead or TripleHead graphics card to drive up to four displays.± In Joined graphics card mode, compliant TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 graphics card * LFH60-to-DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 foot) * Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters * LP bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000* * Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Please use the driver section for additional operating systems or contact us for information regarding operating systems not shown on the Matrox web site.
Grafiskā adaptera atmiņas tips
Maksimālā analogā izšķirtspēja
Maksimālā digitālā izšķirtspēja
DVI-I pieslēgvietu skaits
VGA (D-Sub) pieslēgvietu skaits
Minimālā sistēmas energoapgāde
Instalēto procesoru skaits
Maksimālie displeji uz videokarti
Windows XP, XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM), Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003, Server 2003 x64
Class B – ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI