The Matrox Millennium G550 low-profile PCI is a dual monitor graphics card that can fit ATX and low-profile systems, making it ideal for small form factor PCs and docking stations.
* Matrox DualHead to use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode) * PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots * Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems * Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability * Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display drivers for G-series products * Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface * Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display * Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display * Matrox DVDMax to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display * Support for displays with special aspect ratios * Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup * Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available * Global sales and technical support * 3-year warranty
* Matrox G550 Low-profile PCI graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket) * LFH60-to-HD15 dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot) * Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP * * Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot) * LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor cable (6-foot) * LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital: 1280 x 1024 * Analog, main display: 2048 x 1536 * Analog, secondary display: 1600 x 1200