The NEOs StorageLoader brings easy, affordable high-capacity backup and archive capability to small office environments on a limited budget. Packing up to 50TB in a compact 1u form factor, the NEOs StorageLoader combines ease-of-use features and dependable operation to make efficient, cost-effective offline storage a reality for the most budget-challenged business. The simplicity of the NEOs StorageLoader also makes it an ideal solution for remote office locations looking to reliably protect important data and move it offsite. And if your current data protection strategy involves copying/moving data to a single, desktop tape drive or a tape drive contained in your server, NEOs StorageLoader provides the convenience and reliability of automated data backup, making NEOs StorageLoader the ideal 1st step into automated backup and archive.
With This Product You Can...
- Affordably backup or archive up to 50TB of data- Effortlessly manage your backup and archive processes from anywhere in the world
NEO Series remote management provides intelligent, proactive administration and monitoring of the tape library, tape drives and media, ensuring a seamless backup and archive process.
- 10/100-BaseT Ethernet connection- Provides tape drive and tape cartridge status information- Enables remote configuration activities- Alerts user to unusual/suspicious activity that may affect the backup/archive process via email or SNMP traps- Enables remote firmware upgrades- Provides remote diagnostics capabilities
Why You Need It...
- Provides convenient and reliable management of the backup/archive process from anywhere in the world
Removable Cartridge Magazines
NEO Series removable cartridge magazines provide effortless media handling for loading/unloading of cartridges while facilitating off-line storage for disaster recovery purposes.
- Allows users to conveniently add/remove cartridges in their NEO library- Provides easy off-line handling of multiple cartridges- Enables convenient off-line/off-site storage of cartridges for disaster recovery purpose- Ensures more efficient media handling both inside and outside of a NEO Series library
Why You Need It...
- Reduces administrative overhead by making media handling more efficient and reliable