The 23rd. August 1958 saw the lunch of the Gorch Fock , the last of a series of four sister ships. Built at the Blohm&Voss yard in Hamburg, it was named after the poet and author Johann Kinau who had become known under the pen name of Gorch Fock . Since its launch the Gorch Fock has served as sailing vessels of the Federal German Navy for the training of officers and N.C.O.s.
- Authentic surface details- Detailed decks and cabins- One-piece masts with yards- Saild with cloth effect finish- Life boats- Riggin Yarn- Flagstaff- Stand with nameplate