The Bf109 is one of the Luftwaffe's most famous Second World War fighter aircraft. The Bf109G-10 fitted with the uprated DB-605D engine and a 50-MW injection unit rolled out of the Erla factory in Leipzig from September 1944 onwards. The design of the Bf109 G-10's manufactured by Erla differed from those produced by other companies through a completely modified, more aerodynamic engine cowling. All aircraft were equipped to carry a 300 litre drop-tank and drop bombs. Due to its lower take-off weight the G-10 had better performance than its successor the Bf109,K-4. Including all variants the German Luftwaffe took delivery of over 2000 Bf109 G-10.
- NEW MOULD- Widened Fuselage- Wings Panels with Long Coamings- Detailed Surfaces with Recessed Panel Joints- Detailed Cockpit with Instrument Panel- Many Interior Details in Cockpit- Separate Tail Wheel- Rotating Propeller with large Propeller Blades- Detailed Landing Gear Bay with Side Walls- Detailed Undercarriage- Large Wheels- Wide Upper Engine Cowling- Separate Ailerons and Flaps- Separate Slats- Split Cockpit Canopy with Rear Armour- Option to build either of 2 later Cockpit versions- Drop-tank