10 Advantages of LED lighting
1. Lower consumption: The high efficiency of LED technology makes can light the same space with a much lower consumption than traditional lighting. The reductions range from 65% for the fluorescent, to over 80% for halogen and incandescent and 50% in low consumption.
2. Longer lifespan: The average life of an LED lamp is around 45,000 hours compared to 2,000 hours of an incandescent bulb or 10,000 hours of a fluorescent.
3. Stable luminous flux: The luminous flux is maintained above 80% throughout its lifespan.
4. Directional: The LED light is fully directional, so there are not lighting reflection losses. This contributes significantly to increase the efficiency of the luminaires.
5. Commutable: LED lamps' lifespan is not affected by the effect of the switching, so it is possible to turn on and off as many times as needed without damaging them unlike fluorescent lighting or low power whose life is reduced by 50% due to this phenomenon.
6. Lower maintenance: By having a longer lifespan, replacement costs are reduced and consequently maintenance because new bulb and labor are not needed.
7. Instant full light: LED light brights up immediately and when powered on, so there are no time wasting until the lamp reaches the suitable temperature.
8. Ecologically friendly: LED lights are free of toxic chemicals. Most conventional fluorescent lighting bulbs contain a multitude of materials like e.g mercury that are dangerous for the environment.
9. Recyclable: LED lights contain no toxic materials and are 100% recyclable, and will help you to reduce your carbon footprint by up to a third.
10. Robust: LEDs are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that are highly rugged and can withstand even the roughest conditions.